10% off your 1st order with Swimswims
1st Class Delivery £4.95 (Royal Mail)
2nd Class Delivery £2.95 (Royal Mail)
Please allow 2-3 working days for order to be dispatched.
Overseas postage will vary (please enquire about pricing before placing your order)
At SwimSwims customer service is essential and want our customers to be fully satisfied, happy and in love with their purchases.
If for any reason you wish to return your item(s) you may do so within 14 days of the purchase date. Returns will only be accepted within this period for items in original unworn condition.
Should you consider your item(s) to be faulty please email us and return the item(s) for further inspection. We will then liaise and agree the most appropriate solution.
Before returning any items please email or direct message us, where our returns address will be given. We will not be responsible for the cost of postage where items are returned to us.
At Swimswims HQ we respect your privacy and we are 100% committed to protecting your all of your personal data. This policy sets out everything you need to know about how we collect and process your personal data through our website and on Social medial.
Swimswims Limited is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data and when we refer to "Swimswims", "we", "us" or "our" in this policy, we mean Swimswims Limited.
The personal data we collect:
- Identity Data includes information such as: first name, middle name(s) and last name.
- Contact Data includes information such as: billing address, shipping address, location, country, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes information such as: bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as order number, currency, discounts, number and type of product(s), tax etc.); payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us; and correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
- Technical Data includes information such as: details of the devices you use to access our website, your internet protocol (IP) address, account login details (e.g. username and password), browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data; and details of any other products used by you.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
- We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including research, data analysis, improving our website, and developing new products. This data may be derived from your personal data, but it is not considered personal data as it does not reveal your identity.
You don’t need to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from our website (☹), and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current so please let us know if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
How we collect your data
Direct interactions – you provide most of the information when you’re engaging with us. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. For example, this includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account or purchase products on our website;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, messaging service or otherwise).
Automated technologies or interactions – As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.